List of Non – Reimbursable Items
Following is a list of services, which are not reimbursable as per the standard Mediclaim norms:
(GHPL / Insurance Company would not be responsible for reimbursement of the same)
- Registration and Admission fees
- Documentation charges, Certification fees or any kind of Xerox Charges
- Ambulance Charges.
- Ancillary medical facilities like
- Vaccination , Nutrition and dietetics
- Physiotherapy (unless and until it is a part of treatment)
- Vitamins & Tonics not related to treatment
- Spectacles and Hearing Aids
- Employing special nurses for extra care.
- Visitors Charges and Attendant charges including
- Extra bed for attendant, Attendant pass
- Food & Beverage for attendant, Telephone Charges
- Service charges like the Bed retaining charges.
- Non Medical expenses comprising of
- Expenses on Luxury items like Radio / TV / AC Charges
- Laundry Charges, Telephone Charges
- Purchase of Sanitary items